Hand Sanitizer

Hand Sanitizer

Wouldn't it be nice if there were such a thing as hand sanitizer that is effective, non-drying, and smells wonderful? You've found it! This spray contains 70% ethyl alcohol (confirmed with alcoholometer). The other 30% consists of multiple skin loving ingredients including organic coconut oil, organic aloe vera juice, and organic essential oils. Just shake it up, spray on generously and rub your hands together. The alcohol evaporates and leaves behind all of the nourishing/moisturizing ingredients. It's also a great hand sanitizing choice for kids because of the lack of harsh chemicals.

    $6.00Price